Formed in 1997, this council serves Chamber members in the 37206, 37213 and 37216 zip codes, including the LP Field area, Woodland and Main Streets, Gallatin Road and Inglewood.
2015-2016 Chamber East initiatives:
- Foster the economic development of East Nashville through beautification projects
- Connect business and community leaders with the goal of improving education
- Enhance the East Nashville brand through way-finding and place-making projects
Meet our leaders:
- Ashley Segroves, chair, Ashley Segroves & Companies
- Jennifer Berry, Metro Nashville Public Schools
- Blake Boyd, Avenue Bank
- Tracey Ford, EOA Architects
- Gary Gaston, Civic Design Center
- Alan Hayes, TM Partners
- Paul Hoffman, Pathway Lending
- Andrew Irvine, Regions Bank
- Tonya Lewis, The Post East
- Sonya Mansfield, Metro Nashville Public Schools
- Laura McCoy, TollesonMcCoy
- Susan Moore, Joyner & Hogan
- Christian Paro, Paro South
- Mike Presley
- Amy Shurden, Park Center
What's happening in East Nashville?
Join the conversation!
Chamber East members, join our LinkedIn group
to post discussion topics or promote your company's activities.