"I received a call from a prospective client today, also a member of the Nashville Chamber, who found my business on the Chamber website. I literally sent my Chamber dues in on Monday and received her phone call on Thursday as a new client. The fees from the client's tax work will well exceed the cost of my Chamber membership. My investment in the Chamber paid itself off in only four days -- could it be any easier?"
Wes Aull, CPA - Aull & Cooper CPAs
Formed in 1997, this council serves Chamber members in the 37206, 37213 and 37216 zip codes, including the LP Field area, Woodland and Main Streets, Gallatin Road and Inglewood.
2015-2016 Chamber East initiatives:
- Foster the economic development of East Nashville through beautification projects
- Connect business and community leaders with the goal of improving education
- Enhance the East Nashville brand through way-finding and place-making projects
Meet our leaders:
- Ashley Segroves, chair, Ashley Segroves & Companies
- Jennifer Berry, Metro Nashville Public Schools
- Blake Boyd, Avenue Bank
- Tracey Ford, EOA Architects
- Gary Gaston, Civic Design Center
- Alan Hayes, TM Partners
- Paul Hoffman, Pathway Lending
- Andrew Irvine, Regions Bank
- Tonya Lewis, The Post East
- Sonya Mansfield, Metro Nashville Public Schools
- Laura McCoy, TollesonMcCoy
- Susan Moore, Joyner & Hogan
- Christian Paro, Paro South
- Mike Presley
- Amy Shurden, Park Center
What's happening in East Nashville?
Join the conversation!
Chamber East members, join our LinkedIn group
to post discussion topics or promote your company's activities.