"I received a call from a prospective client today, also a member of the Nashville Chamber, who found my business on the Chamber website. I literally sent my Chamber dues in on Monday and received her phone call on Thursday as a new client. The fees from the client's tax work will well exceed the cost of my Chamber membership. My investment in the Chamber paid itself off in only four days -- could it be any easier?"
Wes Aull, CPA - Aull & Cooper CPAs
Formed in 1997, this council serves Chamber members in the 37206, 37213 and 37216 zip codes, including the Coliseum area, Woodland and Main Streets, Gallatin Road and Inglewood.
2014-2015 Chamber East initiatives:
- Foster the economic development of East Nashville through beautification projects
- Connect business and community leaders with the goal of improving education
- Encourage communication that builds East Nashville’s reputation within and outside of the Nashville area
Meet our leaders:
- Ashley Segroves, chair, Ashley Segroves & Companies
- Melissa Corbin, Corbin in the Dell
- Susan Ghorbani, East-Centric Pavilion
- Alan Hayes, TM Partners
- Kathleen Inman, East Nashville Chiropractic
- Sonya Mansfield, Metro Nashville Public Schools
- Dietz Osbourne, Miriam's Promise
- Hans Schmidt, VF Imagewear
- Daniel Smith, Martha O’Bryan Center
- Joe Smith, Art Dude Creative
What's happening in East Nashville?
Join the conversation!
Chamber East members, join our LinkedIn group
to post discussion topics or promote your company's activities.