"The Nashville Chamber has a connection that put our website out, and we got a hit on it, and it was Pepperidge Farm. Today, we serve buns to Pepperidge Farm and that wouldn't have happened without the connection through the Nashville Chamber."
Cordia Harrington ("The Bun Lady") - Tennessee Bun Company
Formed in 1999, this council serves Chamber members in the 37207, 37208, 37189, 37218 and 37228 zip codes, including MetroCenter, Jefferson Street/Germantown, Trinity Lane, Dickerson Road, Whites Creek, Briley Parkway and Bordeaux.
2015-2016 Chamber North initiatives:
- Increase the membership and involvement of Nashville North businesses
- Improve connectivity of area businesses through networking and business recruitment
- Create a positive brand image to promote the area’s best qualities
Meet our leaders:
- Laret Casella, Casella Interiors
- Austin Bauman, Green Fleet Messengers
- Staci Bockman, 312 Pizza Co.
- Sean Dyer, Medix Staffing
- Tasha Kennard, Nashville Farmers Market
- Yolanda Jackson, Pearl-Cohn High School
- Melinda Judd, Second Harvest Food Bank
- Alan McMillan, Goodwill Industries of Middle Tennessee
- Stacey Mosley, Batch Nashville
- Dedric Norris, Fisk University
- Jason Patrick, Express Employment Personnel
- Pam Thomas, Piedmont Natural Gas
What's happening in North Nashville?
Join the conversation!
Chamber North members, join our LinkedIn group
to post discussion topics or promote your company's activities.