"I received a call from a prospective client today, also a member of the Nashville Chamber, who found my business on the Chamber website. I literally sent my Chamber dues in on Monday and received her phone call on Thursday as a new client. The fees from the client's tax work will well exceed the cost of my Chamber membership. My investment in the Chamber paid itself off in only four days -- could it be any easier?"
Wes Aull, CPA - Aull & Cooper CPAs
Formed in 1994, this council serves Chamber members in the 37013 and 37211 zip codes, including South Nashville and Antioch.
- Improve connectivity of area businesses through networking and business recruitment
- Encourage the economic development of the Nashville South area
- Create a positive brand image to promote the area’s best qualities
Meet our leaders:
- Tarek El Gammal (chair), Southeast Venture
- Stacey Bright, WEX Fleet One
- Carol Joscelyn, Freeland Chevrolet Superstore
- Betty Parker, First Tennessee
- Judi Petty, Hampton Inn-Crossings Nashville
- Laura Reinbold, TTL, USA
- Taylor Schmitz, Metro Nashville Police Department
- Mark Shugerman, Home Depot
- Scott Snoyer, Brand Imaging Group
- Bobby Thomas, BTJ Insurance
What's happening in South Nashville?
Join the conversation!
Chamber South members, join our LinkedIn group
to post discussion topics or promote your company's activities.