"The Nashville Chamber has a connection that put our website out, and we got a hit on it, and it was Pepperidge Farm. Today, we serve buns to Pepperidge Farm and that wouldn't have happened without the connection through the Nashville Chamber."
Cordia Harrington ("The Bun Lady") - Tennessee Bun Company
Formed in 1994, this council serves Chamber members in the 37013 and 37211 zip codes, including South Nashville and Antioch.
- Improve connectivity of area businesses through networking and business recruitment
- Encourage the economic development of the Nashville South area
- Create a positive brand image to promote the area’s best qualities
Meet our leaders:
- Tarek El Gammal (chair), Southeast Venture
- Stacey Bright, WEX Fleet One
- Carol Joscelyn, Freeland Chevrolet Superstore
- Betty Parker, First Tennessee
- Judi Petty, Hampton Inn-Crossings Nashville
- Laura Reinbold, TTL, USA
- Taylor Schmitz, Metro Nashville Police Department
- Mark Shugerman, Home Depot
- Scott Snoyer, Brand Imaging Group
- Bobby Thomas, BTJ Insurance
What's happening in South Nashville?
Join the conversation!
Chamber South members, join our LinkedIn group
to post discussion topics or promote your company's activities.