Home » Membership » Area Advisory Councils » Chamber South
The day we joined the Chamber, we got a call from a prospective client who found our business listed in the Chamber's online business directory. The Builders Exchange of Tennessee subsequently became an important client for us. Hundreds of people use the online directory every day to find a specific service or product, which is why it's so important to be a Chamber member and be on that list!
- John Taylor - President & CEO
Formed in 1994, this council serves Chamber members in the 37013 and 37211 zip codes, including South Nashville and Antioch.
- Improve connectivity of area businesses through networking and business recruitment
- Encourage the economic development of the Nashville South area
- Create a positive brand image to promote the area’s best qualities
Meet our leaders:
- Scott Snoyer, chair, Brand Imaging Group
- Stacey Bright, Fleet One
- Tarek El Gammel, Southeast Venture
- Ben Freeland, Freeland Chevrolet Superstore
- Christina Ward Mathis, Signature Suites
- Page Turner Morton, EGAP Real Estate
- Betty Parker, First Tennessee
- Judi Petty, Hampton Inn-Hickory Hollow
- Laura Reinbold, TTL, USA
- Taylor Schmitz, Metro Nashville Police Department
- Bobby Thomas, BTJ Insurance
- LaDonna Yarborough, Nashville State Community College
What's happening in South Nashville?
Join the conversation!
Chamber South members, join our LinkedIn group
to post discussion topics or promote your company's activities.