"I received a call from a prospective client today, also a member of the Nashville Chamber, who found my business on the Chamber website. I literally sent my Chamber dues in on Monday and received her phone call on Thursday as a new client. The fees from the client's tax work will well exceed the cost of my Chamber membership. My investment in the Chamber paid itself off in only four days -- could it be any easier?"
Wes Aull, CPA - Aull & Cooper CPAs
Formed in 1995, this council serves Chamber members in the 37205 and 37215 zip codes, including Green Hills, Forest Hills and Belle Meade.
2014-2015 Chamber West initiatives:
- Encourage improvements in education
- Improve the mobility and livability of the area
- Increase the membership and involvement of Nashville West businesses
Meet our leaders:
- Roland Yarbrough, chair, FedEx Office
- Lisa Spiller Blaustone, Hampton Inn-Green Hills
- Teresa Davidson, Tennessee Kidney Foundation
- Stephen Graw, Sperry Van Ness
- Justin Ostlind, E|SPACES
- Kimberly Savona, The Mall at Green Hills
- John Taylor, JTMarCom
- Molly Vice, Scout Nashville
- Jeff Young, Nashville Bank and Trust
Join the conversation!
Chamber West members, join our LinkedIn group
to post discussion topics or promote your company's activities.