By joining one of the Chamber’s many committees, councils and special groups, you can make your mark on the important issues that will shape our region's future prosperity.
* Participation is open to members investing at or above our Market Mover investment level.
**Participation is reserved for representatives of Partnership 2020 investor companies. Limit two representatives per investor firm.
- 2015 Nashville Emerging Leader Awards judge - Volunteer to serve as a judge in one of 15 Nashville Emerging Leader Awards industry categories.
- Academies of Nashville - Nashville’s public high schools offer hands-on academies connected to career themes. Your company can join the hundreds of business partners helping the academies bring real-world relevance to learning.
- Area Advisory Councils - Influence issues affecting business and livability in zip code-specific communities. These councils include Chamber North, South, East, West and Midtown.
- Ask the Expert author* - Write a guest blog post to educate members on broad, industry-specific topics.
- EDGE Report author - Write a guest article for our monthly newsletter targeting small and entrepreneurial businesses.
- Education Committee - Be a community leader in the Chamber’s multi-year strategy to improve K-12 public schools. Members meet quarterly to discuss education advocacy and develop knowledge and expertise about education reform issues.
- Education Report Card Committee - This diverse group meets regularly throughout the fall to examine key issues facing the school system. The Chamber publishes an annual report based on the committee’s findings and recommendations.
- HR Notes author - Write a guest article for our monthly human resources and recruiting newsletter.
- Member Relations Committee* - Contact top member investors to thank them for their investment and encourage them to become more involved with the Chamber.
- New Member Advisory Group - Welcome new members by participating as hosts at select events and ribbon-cuttings and inviting new members to get engaged in the work of the Chamber.
- Online Speakers Bureau* - Be listed as an expert who can speak to civic and other organizations about
business-related topics at professional meetings.
- Partnership 2020 Economic Development Committee** - Provide oversight of Partnership 2020’s economic development
strategies, including marketing, proactive lead generation and inbound and outbound trips.
- Vital Signs Action Team - Identify community-driven solutions to quality-of-life issues identified in the annually published Nashville Region’s Vital Signs report.
- WorkIT Nashville Advocate - Using social media and guest blog posts, help promote our WorkIT Nashville campaign to recruit information technology workers to Middle Tennessee.
- YP Nashville Monthly author - Write a guest article for our monthly newsletter targeting young professionals.