By joining one of the Chamber’s many committees, councils and special groups, you can make your mark on the important issues that will shape our region's future prosperity.
- 2014 Nashville Emerging Leader Awards Judge - Volunteer to serve as a judge in one of 15 Nashville Emerging Leader Awards industry categories.
- Area Advisory Councils - Influence issues affecting business and livability in zip code-specific communities. These councils include north, south, east and west Davidson County.
- Ask the Expert Author* - Write a guest blog post to educate members on broad, industry-specific topics.
- Education Committee - Be a community leader in the Chamber’s multi-year strategy to improve K-12 public schools. Members will meet quarterly to discuss education advocacy and develop knowledge and expertise about education reform issues.
- Education Report Card Committee - This diverse group meets regularly to examine key issues facing the school system. The Chamber publishes an annual report based on the committee’s findings and recommendations.
- HR Notes Author - Write a guest article for our monthly human resources and recruiting newsletter.
- Member Relations Committee* - Contact top member investors to thank them for their investment and encourage them to become more involved with the Chamber.
- New Member Advisory Group - Welcome new members by participating as hosts at select events and ribbon-cuttings and inviting new members to get engaged in the work of the Chamber.
- Online Speakers Bureau* - Be listed as an expert who can speak to civic and other organizations about
business-related topics at professional meetings.
- Partnership 2020 Economic Development Committee** - Provide oversight of Partnership 2020’s economic development
strategies, including marketing, proactive lead generation and inbound and outbound trips.
- WorkIT Nashville Advocate - Using social media and guest blog posts, help promote our WorkIT Nashville campaign to recruit information technology workers to Middle Tennessee.
- YP Nashville Monthly Author - Write a guest article for our monthly newsletter targeting young professionals.
* Participation is open to members investing at or above our Market Mover investment level.
**Participation is reserved for representatives of Partnership 2020 investor companies.