Nashville is a thriving community filled with risk-takers. The strong entrepreneurial spirit, coupled with the music and entertainment industries, ensures a vibrant "creative class" that helps make the Nashville region an exciting place to live, work and do business.
The area has strengths in all facets of community life and well-being, including:
- Low cost of living
- Diverse, welcoming community
- Unique, affordable residential areas
- Abundant parks, waterways and recreational areas
- Thriving cultural base
- A national hub for health care
- No personal income tax
- Diverse higher education institutions
- Seasonal climate
Businessweek.com’s first America’s Best Cities ranking named Nashville No. 28 Best City. With assistance from Bloomberg Rankings, Businessweek.com evaluated 100 of the country’s largest cities based on 16 criteria, which include the number of restaurants, bars and museums per capita; the number of colleges, libraries and professional sports teams; the income, poverty, unemployment, crime and foreclosure rates; percent of population with bachelor’s degrees, public school performance, park acres per 1,000 residents and air quality.
Businessweek.com- September 2011
Relocate Your Business to the Nashville Area
Considering moving your company to Nashville? Find out the key advantages Nashville has to offer businesses, learn about the Middle Tennessee region and contact our team.
Relocate Your Family to the Nashville Area
Click here to find the information you need for moving your family, getting established, finding a job and discovering all the Nashville region has to offer.
Nashville Chamber Product Spotlight
Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce members have partnered with the Chamber to provide a comprehensive guide to living in the Nashville region.
The Family Relocation Packet includes:
- Images of Nashville (also sold separately)
- Detailed street map (also sold separately)
- Chamber's Regional Profile
- Housing information
- Local sports & entertainment events
- The Family Manual (Nashville Parent magazine)
- Private school directory (Nashville Parent magazine)
- Public school list (Metro Nashville Public Schools)
Available in bulk at a discounted rate. Call 615-743-3000 for information.
Price includes shipping & handling.