"The Nashville Chamber has a connection that put our website out, and we got a hit on it, and it was Pepperidge Farm. Today, we serve buns to Pepperidge Farm and that wouldn't have happened without the connection through the Nashville Chamber."
Cordia Harrington ("The Bun Lady") - Tennessee Bun Company
Nashville is a thriving community filled with risk-takers. The strong entrepreneurial spirit, coupled with the music and entertainment industries, ensures a vibrant "creative class" that helps make the Nashville region an exciting place to live, work and do business.
The area has strengths in all facets of community life and well-being, including:
- Low cost of living
- Diverse, welcoming community
- Unique, affordable residential areas
- Abundant parks, waterways and recreational areas
- Thriving cultural base
- A national hub for health care
- No personal income tax
- Diverse higher education institutions
- Seasonal climate