Middle Tennessee's Business Stars Shine at the NEXT Awards
A diverse cross-section of Nashville's most innovative companies and business leaders were honored Nov. 19 at the fifth annual NEXT Awards, a celebration of Nashville’s fastest-growing businesses co-hosted by the Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce and the Nashville Entrepreneur Center.
As Middle Tennessee continues to be one of the hottest economies in the country, the NEXT Awards have grown every year, and the competition gets tougher. Awards are presented in five business categories at three stages of development: startup, growth and market mover. In addition, individual awards were given for Entrepreneurial Partner of the Year, Young Entrepreneur of the Year and Entrepreneur of the Year.
The winners of the 2015 NEXT Awards are:
- Entrepreneurial Partner of the Year – Launch Tennessee
- Young Entrepreneurs of the Year – Channing Moreland & Makenzie Stokel, Evamore
- Entrepreneur of the Year – Sherry Deutschmann, founder, LetterLogic
- Startup (digital media and entertainment) – Talkapolis
- Startup (health care) – MEDarchon
- Startup (products and services) – Batch Nashville
- Startup (social enterprise and sustainability) – PRO Employment, a social enterprise by Project Return
- Startup (technology) – Overdog
- Growth (digital media and entertainment) – StyleBlueprint, LLC
- Growth (health care) – Provider Trust, Inc.
- Growth (products and services) – A Head For Profits
- Growth (social enterprise and sustainability) – Thistle Farms
- Growth (technology) – Rustici Software
- Market Mover (digital media and entertainment) - Nashville Ballet
- Market Mover (health care) – Entrada
- Market Mover (products and services) – Advance Financial
- Market Mover (social enterprise and sustainability) – Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee
- Market Mover (technology) – Confirmation.com
NEXT Entrepreneur of the Year winner Sherry Deutschmann of LetterLogic thanked her team for their support in her acceptance speech. View more photos from the event here.