New Nashville Chamber Ribbon Cutting & Grand Opening Options
We are excited to announce new ribbon cutting options for our members.
Ribbon cutting ceremonies are a great way to increase the visibility of your business and engage the community in celebrating a grand opening or expansion. We offer one complimentary ribbon cutting to all of our members, but now we will also be offering an additional paid option for members.
Some of the most notable new features in this paid option include:
- A keepsake ribbon
- Attendance by at least 4 Chamber members, including senior leadership
- 2 high-quality photos of the event, at least one of which will be shared on our social media accounts
- A mention and link to the event in our Monday Morning Report newsletter
- Invitations extended to Metro Council representatives, Area Advisory Council leadership and our New Member Advisory Group
- A copy of our complete member mailing list
This new ribbon cutting option is available to any Chamber member, regardless of whether you’ve held a ribbon cutting event in the past. To learn more details and schedule your ribbon cutting event, please visit our ribbon cutting web page, or contact Caroline Askew Hoerner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-743-3035.