The best places for spring shopping in Nashville
Spring in Nashville is a great time to visit unique shops and stores. Check out our Chamber member businesses below to help support the growth of our region.
Antiques, Gifts & Art
- Antique Archaeology - Owned by Mike Wolfe, star of the History Channel show “American Pickers,” Antique Archaeology has become a destination for tourists and locals alike. Check out their showroom in Marathon Village.
- Art & Invention Gallery - Located in historic Five Points in East Nashville, the Art & Invention Gallery is an art gallery that also hold adult and children art workshops throughout the year.
- Batch Nashville - Batch Nashville is a gift shop in the Nashville Farmer's Market that carries handcrafted items, unique corporate gifts and local goods.
- Cumberland Gallery - This art gallery in Hillsboro Village showcases work from local and national artists.
- Farmer’s Market - The Nashville Farmer's Market in Bicentennial Mall is home to local produce, food and drink, gifts, treats and more. Every third Friday of the month, you can also enjoy the Night Market with food trucks and local artisans from 5 - 9 p.m.
- Paddywax, LLC - Paddywax not only sells handcrafted candles, their experiential showrooms also give you a chance to pour your own candle while enjoying a drink.
- Rachel's Boutique - Offering gifts, home goods, clothing and more from Nashville artisans, this boutique can be found in the Hermitage Hotel.
- Red Arrow Gallery - This East Nashville art gallery carries contemporary art from local and international artists.
- Woodcuts Gallery & Framing - Woodcuts on historic Jefferson Street offers framing services and carries fine art from local artists.
Clothing, Accessories & Personal Care
- Allen Edmonds - Allen Edmonds' store in Green Hills carries handcrafted men's shoes, clothing and accessories.
- Alumni Hall - Based in Knoxville, Alumni Hall has stores across the Southeast including a store in Brentwood. Alumni Hall carries men's and women's clothing featuring selected college sports teams.
- Boot Barn - Boot Barn's Broadway location has become a staple for tourists looking for fun Western wear.
- Finnleys Good Findings - Finnleys in Franklin is an independent boutique carrying women's clothing, shoes, jewelry and accessories.
- Haymaker’s & Co. - This men's clothing store on West End carries premium brands and also has a barber shop on site.
- Judith Bright, LLC - Jewelry sold in Judith Bright's 12 South studio is handcrafted by local artisans and created from premium materials from responsible sources.
- Neta’s Natural Hair and Body Care, Inc - Located on historic Jefferson Street, Neta's Natural Hair and Body Care supports the efforts of a foundation that provides education for girls in South Sudan and Ethiopia.
Kids' Clothing, Toys & Gifts
- Arcade Kids - Arcade Kids in West End carries unique clothing, toys and gifts for babies and older children.
- Sugar Bit - This online retailer based in Nashville offers clothing and gifts for a wide range of ages from babies to tweens.
Recreation & Lifestyle
- Green Fleet Bike Shop - Green Fleet Bike Shop in North Nashville carries bikes, accessories and clothing and also offers bike repair services.
- Mountain High Outfitters Nashville - Located in the Village 21 shopping center in Midtown, Mountain High Outfitters offers clothing and gear for outdoor lifestyles.