Shop Small this weekend for Small Business Saturday
Small Business Saturday is a day to recognize and support the small businesses across the country that make our communities thrive. Small Business Saturday falls on the Saturday after Thanksgiving, to encourage people to Shop Small and bring more holiday shopping to small businesses.
You might not realize it, but every time you Shop Small, you're making a huge difference in your local community. In fact, for every dollar spent at a small business in the U.S., approximately 67 cents stays in the local community (AMEX 2018). Small Business Saturday spending has now reached approximately $103 billion since the day began in 2010. Talk about a big impact!
Here's how you can support local business on Small Business Saturday, and any other time of the year...
- Purchase gifts for family and friends from local small businesses
- Dine at a local restaurant (make sure you tip well too!)
- Attend a workout class at your local yoga or fitness studio
- Tell your friends about cool small businesses you've been to or heard about
- Follow local businesses on social media and share their posts
To view a full list of small business Chamber members, please click here.
To view a list of available coupons and discounts from our Chamber members, please click here.
The Nashville Chamber also offers a variety of programs and resources for local small businesses, including our Nashpreneurs content and Business Studio programming. To learn more about the Nashville Chamber's small business resources, please click here.