The Nashville region is home to more than 2 million people and more than 53,000 businesses. Many corporate headquarter giants call Middle Tennessee home, including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, Hospital Corporation of America, AllianceBernstein, iHeartMedia, Mitsubishi, The ICEE Company, and Amazon. A national hub for the creative class, Nashville has the strongest concentration of the music industry in America.
The Nashville region’s educated workforce not only provides an abundant talent pool for companies, but also bolsters the region’s vibrancy, artistic and musical essence, and competitive edge in technology and innovation. The Nashville region is defined by a diverse economy, low costs of living and doing business, a creative culture and a well-educated population. Cultural diversity, unique neighborhoods, a variety of industries and a thriving creative community make Middle Tennessee among the nation’s best locations for relocating, expanding and startup companies.
The Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce's top-ranked economic development team is dedicated to assisting you with your business relocation or expansion and making your transition into the Nashville region as smooth as possible. We invite you to use the resources on this site to learn more about why Middle Tennessee is a great place to do business.
For more information or assistance with your site selection process, please contact a member of our economic development team.
Download our Nashville Regional Profile.
Take a look at our LiveIt Nashville guide and check out the LiveIt website.
Recent Relocations and Expansions in the Nashville Region
- 2021-2022 Relocations and Expansion
- 2020-2021 Relocations and Expansions
- 2019-2020 Relocations and Expansions
- 2018-2019 Relocations and Expansions
- 2017-2018 Relocations and Expansions
- 2016-2017 Relocations and Expansions
- 2015-2016 Relocations and Expansions
- 2014-2015 Relocations and Expansions
- 2013-2014 Relocations and Expansions
- 2012-2013 Relocations and Expansions
- 2011-2012 Relocations and Expansions
- 2010-2011 Relocations and Expansions
- 2009-2010 Relocations and Expansions
- 2008-2009 Relocations and Expansions
Nashville ranks #1 for most economic growth.