ScaleUp Nashville is a competitive training program exclusively for Middle Tennessee’s small businesses. This six-month SBA-funded program assists growth-oriented small businesses grow revenue, build staff, and expand services.
What do you get?
- 12 weeks of classes with the Nashville Entrepreneur Center’s tested curriculum
- Opportunities to build and strengthen connections and networks
- Three months of interest- and area-specific focus groups
- Featured business profile on ScaleUp Nashville’s website
- Financial Assessment with CPAs from Pathway Women Business Center (valued at $1,000)
- Support in capital development
- Membership to Nashville Entrepreneur Center (valued at $150/year)
- Membership to Refinery Nashville (valued at $99/month)
- Connections to relevant resources
- Press and media support
- Personal connections to Nashville’s leaders
Who can apply? The best-qualified candidates will:
- Own an established small business (or be self-employed)
- Have been in business at least two years
- Be positioned to grow
- Have annual revenues generally between $150,000 and $500,000.
- Make a serious commitment to the program for six months, and continue to be involved through participation, ongoing feedback and leadership for the following three years.
To learn more and apply, please visit scaleupnashville.com.