Hall Strategies, LLC
Marketing, Communications & Information Technology
Position Description / Responsibilities
Located in downtown Nashville, Tenn., Hall Strategies, which was founded in 2004, is an independent public relations and government relations firm positioned at the forefront of Music City’s civic progress and business growth. Our firm has taken part in many of the largest projects and initiatives that have shaped the region. We represent a diverse array of local and national companies doing business in Nashville, throughout Tennessee and across the country.
As our firm grows into our new office space in the Historic Castner Knott Building, we are looking for a highly motivated early career professional to join Hall Strategies public relations practice. This individual should be hungry to excel in public relations and able to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere.
- Work with various account leads to drive public relations programs forward
- Manage multiple projects from conception to completion
- Forge strong relationship with colleagues and clients
- Produce outstanding internal and external communications content
- Support traditional media and social media outreach programs
- Be eager and willing to pitch in however necessary to deliver client success.
The account supervisor should have approximately two years of relevant experience in public relations and strategic communications.
Prior agency/client service experience is a bonus.
Title and salary commensurate with experience of the right candidate. Perks include 401k with match (after 1 year of employment), downtown parking (for work and personal use), cell phone stipend, and workplace flexibility.
Submit resume and cover letter to Danielle Pyle at firstname.lastname@example.org