HQ, Office & Administrative Support
Position Description / Responsibilities
As an Account Coordinator, your role is to own the relationship with your clients by managing the end-to-end process from quoting through execution. The Account Coordinator is a member of our Client Success team, and sits between Sales and Delivery. It’s your job to take what’s been sold to the client, gather all the materials we need to get started, build out the program in our internal systems, troubleshoot any issues with the Delivery team, and manage lead deliveries. While you will interact with your clients over the phone and via email, most of the work in this role is done behind the scenes - ensuring lead generation programs are created quickly and accurately and that clients get their leads on time.
DAY TO DAY:
- Quickly respond to all client emails/requests (we pride ourselves on a quick response time and being easy to work with)
- Use internal systems to create programs, set up APIs for lead deliveries, schedule lead pacing, troubleshoot any issues with program or leads
- Respond to RFPs and provide quotes to clients for pricing and volume on lead generation programs
- Set-up email templates and create landing pages for email campaigns
OTHER IMPORTANT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work alongside Sales counterparts to understand what has been sold to a client and how we should manage expectations throughout the program
- Work with clients to understand program performance, brainstorming on ways to improve program targeting when necessary
- Develop and present Quarterly Business Reviews to discuss high level business strategy with top clients
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services
- Help establish processes to increase efficiency and offer creative solutions to solve problems
PERKS & BENEFITS:
Compensation is a combination of base salary plus quarterly profit sharing potential. In addition to the opportunity to grow personally and professionally alongside a driven team, we also offer:
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Weekly career development meetings for your first 60 days
- Bucket list benefit on each work anniversary
- Gym Membership reimbursement
- Monthly team outings and volunteer opportunities
- Professional development opportunities and incentives (book clubs, monthly learning series, Leadership Academy and more!)
- Catered lunches 4 days a week
- Coffee, soda, snacks, ping pong, and beer on Fridays
TechnologyAdvice is dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource in a variety of technology verticals, the company helps buyers improve their businesses and vendors find their customers. Through unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews, TechnologyAdvice provides the insight that buyers need to find the right technology.
Additionally, the company’s unique demand generation programs help vendors improve product awareness by placing matched solutions in front of qualified technology buyers. TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn., and was named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in 2014, 2015, 2016, & 2017.
Pre-employment screening required.
- Bachelor's degree from recognized institution
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in a customer facing role, two years preferred
- Familiarity with Salesforce, or other CRM tools
- Excellent communication skills through various digital communication including email and over the phone
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask while upholding a high level of accuracy
- Excellent Excel skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Creative, problem solving ability
In order to be considered for this role, you must apply here.