Business & Professional Services , Marketing, Communications & Information Technology
Position Description / Responsibilities
It’s your turn to take the lead and deliver the future before anyone else. You’ll introduce our customers to AT&T’s award-winning TV service and state of the art technology while creating a best in class customer service experience. Be at the center of innovation, communicating your expertise through hands-on demos and service installations that provide customers with access to the world’s most robust network.
What’s it like to join our team? Well, you’ll work both in and outside our customer’s homes and businesses to install high-speed broadband, video, Wi-Fi and voice services. But that’s not all. Your expert knowledge in our wide-range of technology and services will provide customized solutions to meet needs and elevate the installation experience. And to make sure you hit the ground running, we’ll provide extensive training and the resources you need in a supportive team environment.
To qualify, you’ll need to:
• Work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
• Possess a valid state driver’s license and an acceptable driving record
• Lift and move up to 80 lbs.
• Possibly work in small confined spaces or aloft (up to 28 ft.)
• Identify wire and cable colors
• Qualify on pre-employment assessments
• Weigh less than 275 lbs. for ladder safety
Ready to take your career on the road to success? Apply today. http://work.att.jobs/xxa