Position Description / Responsibilities
Effectv combines the targeting and measurement of digital with the reach and impact of TV delivering the results that matter to our clients
Clients of all sizes need to reach their audiences in a targeted, compelling and strategic fashion. Effectv, a leader in the ad-creation business, is leading ad-creation business in the industry, has the solutions they’re looking for.
Effectv Account Executives have an in-depth knowledge of their local markets and competitive landscape. You’ll create and propose advertising solutions across all media, as well as meeting your existing clients’ needs. You will also assist with production planning; attend, participate in, and lead sales meetings; and act as a valued resource to your coworkers. Additional responsibilities include handling client issues; and managing all financial aspects for your accounts.
You’ll enjoy an upbeat, supportive environment (which includes regular training, team huddles and even boot camps) and a competitive base salary plus commissions. Best of all, you can advance as far and as fast as your abilities and interests allow.
- Analyzes, develops and presents market research and advertising proposals to support client activities and products.
- Assists in developing marketing activities to generate local ad sales revenue.
- Interacts with various internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitor account activities, and monitor and manage collections.
- Maintains up-to-date customer and prospect records and participate in development of sales forecasts.
- Completes required documentation and reporting for the proper processing of contracts, advertising schedules, sales calls, and expense reports.
- Seeks new customers by continuously prospecting following Company’s planned sales strategies and tactics.
- Analyzes confidential information, prepares reports, manuals, agendas and general correspondence.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Experience within a sales-oriented setting is key, along with a keen interest in all types of media products (including online/interactive solutions) and the ability to stay current with, or even ahead of, new and emerging technologies. A high school diploma or the equivalent is required; a bachelor’s degree and related sales experience is preferred.
To learn more about this and other exciting opportunities, use the link below to review the full job description, and complete an applicationhttps://comcast.jibeapply.com/...