Business & Professional Services
Position Description / Responsibilities
Houzz is looking for talented Sales Account Executives to join our team in Nashville! Two years of experience in an inside sales role is preferred.
As an Account Executive, you will prospect and close Home Improvement professionals across the U.S and Canada on our Pro Plus annual advertising program. This is an inside sales role and we utilize state of the art prospecting, presenting and account management tools. In this position, you will be presenting and selling the benefits of advertising with Houzz.
The ideal candidate is a competitive top-tier performer who strives to exceed expectations through a strong work ethic and desire to be the best. You have a dynamic personality. You are a hard worker, smart and very tech savvy. You’ve been an achiever since an early age. You are relationship oriented and put a high value on customer service. You thrive in a fun and competitive, yet team-oriented environment. You enjoy learning, as well as being coached and challenged.
Compensation for the Account Executive role is a mixture of base salary and commission. We provide an excellent benefits package and believe in a healthy work/life balance for our employees.
Check us out at houzz.com, sign up for an account, create an Ideabook and tell us what your favorite photos and ideas are. If you are the right fit, you might just get to make your home at our Houzz.
- Selling of exposure packages to Houzz Professional Profiles and other local professionals
- Prospect, perform discovery calls, conduct needs assessments & sales presentations, and close prospects on exposure packages and other products as they are developed
- Follow up on closed sales, maintaining an ongoing relationship
- Research and prepare for customer calls
- Meet minimum sales objectives
- Provide superior customer service, contribute to a positive work environment, and embody the Houzz culture
Desired Skills & Experience
- Successful experience in the business to business sector
- Sales of intangibles, i.e. advertising, financial services
- Comfortable selling over the phone
- Track record of success building sales by prospecting new clients, and executing sales strategies to meet objectives
Houzz is hiring talented sales professionals in Nashville. Meet the team on Tuesday, March 6th at Nissan Stadium and learn more about our current sales openings while securing an in-person interview with a Houzz recruiter.
Seating is limited - reserve your interview and learn more here:https://info.houzz.com/nashville.