Network Solutions Group, LLC
Marketing, Communications & Information Technology
Position Description / Responsibilities
Overview: Based in the hottest big city market in America- Nashville, Tennessee- we are a leading Managed IT Services Provider and IT/Networking Services organization with a long history of success in the region. Network Solutions Group, LLC is seeking a full time Account Executive to work in the Information Technology sector. The AE will be responsible for selling our Managed Services and products in the small to medium Managed Services marketplace. This individual will work closely with all the departments in a team environment. The AE must be organized, thorough, responsive, detail oriented, reliable and a good communicator. If you have at least one year selling Managed services and or IT/Networking services, preferably for a MSP or VAR, we\’d like to talk to you. In short, the AE will be responsible for 90% developing new business, and 10% account management. Additionally, you can expect a solid benefits package and a fun working environment.
Network Solutions Group, LLC is one of Middle Tennessee’s fastest growing Information Technology companies working in the small to medium sized business market.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a successful track record in the following:
· Minimum of 3 years sales experience with a strong understanding of consultative and solutions selling.
· Utilization of Partners and/or Channels. (Microsoft preferred)
· Must be willing to learn various technologies.
· Must exceed all sales quotas established in recognizing quarterly and annual performance
· Excellent relationship manager, engaging prospects / clients capability and strong credibility
· Ability to sell across targeted prospects / clients organizations through selling hardware and/or software and solution sets
· Knowledge of Microsoft solutions
· Knowledge of Cisco products and solutions
· Sales of Managed Services, Messaging, Cloud, Directory Services, Virtualization, SharePoint is highly desired
· Knowledge of Middle Tennessee marketplace is a plus
· BA/BS or Technical Sales Certification (preferred)
HIGHLY PREFERRED: –
· MSP sales experience –
· VAR sales experience –
· IT Service sales experience –
· Technical sales certifications (CSE, etc.)
SKILLS AND REQUIRMENTS
The AE will have the following roles and responsibilities:
· Select, develop and manage moderately complex sales opportunities with both new and established, targeted prospects / clients across all industries.
· Develop and maintain relationships with TMS partners such as Microsoft and Cisco, as well as other strategic alliances
· Develop new business through prospecting
· Apply significant knowledge and understanding of the customers’ business requirements in order to provide a solution that will benefit the client’s specific business.
· Managing of existing client base and upselling those accounts
· Work closely with inside sales staff and other administration.
Please email your resume' to firstname.lastname@example.org, please be sure to specify what position you are applying for and your resume is up to date.