Green Apple Strategy
Marketing, Communications & Information Technology
Position Description / Responsibilities
Green Apple Strategy, a marketing and communications agency located in historic downtown Franklin, Tenn., is looking for a detail-oriented, strategic thinker to join our team as an Account
Manager. The ideal Account Manager is a self-confident and decisive individual with the ability to empathize and see all sides of a problem, and is always looking for new opportunities for our clients. This strategic solutions provider has a long-term vision and is resourceful, fast-
paced, and business-minded. Account managers must be able to both follow and implement processes.
• Implement strategic marketing plans for existing Green Apple clients
• Identify new opportunities for clients and increase each client’s retainer hours year-over-year.
• Maintaining budgets (retainer hours and project fees) for multiple accounts at one time
• Communicate with clients on a daily basis in a professional and courteous manner.
• Serve as the account lead on select accounts, managing the implementation of all strategic efforts by the creative, digital marketing and content services teams
• Work along the Chief Strategist to write and plan strategic marketing approaches and campaigns on behalf of our clients
• Collaborate with Creative Brand Director and Content Director to lead all client projects, seeing them through concept to completion
• Manage all daily marketing implementation efforts from writing press releases to designing websites.
Send resumes to email@example.com