Green Apple Strategy
Marketing, Communications & Information Technology
Position Description / Responsibilities
Green Apple Strategy, a marketing and communications agency located in historic downtown Franklin, Tenn., is looking for a detail-oriented, strategic thinker to join our team as an Account Manager. The ideal Account Manager is a self-confident and decisive individual with the ability to empathize and see all sides of a problem, and is always looking for new opportunities for our clients. This strategic solutions provider has a long-term vision and is resourceful, fastpaced, and business-minded. Account managers must be able to both follow and implement processes.
The Green Apple account team is the face of our company as they take care of the daily
marketing needs of our clients. They handle all client requests while implementing strategic vision and capitalizing on new opportunities.
• Implement strategic marketing plans for existing Green Apple clients
• Identify new opportunities for clients and increase each client’s retainer hours year-over-year.
• Maintaining budgets (retainer hours and project fees) for multiple accounts at one time
• Communicate with clients on a daily basis in a professional and courteous manner.
• Serve as the account lead on select accounts, managing the implementation of all strategic
efforts by the creative, digital marketing and content services teams
• Work along the Chief Strategist to write and plan strategic marketing approaches and
campaigns on behalf of our clients
• Collaborate with Creative Brand Director and Content Director to lead all client projects,
seeing them through concept to completion
• Manage all daily marketing implementation efforts from writing press releases to designing websites.
None at this time.
• Ability to multi-task and shift focus as needed
• Ability to start and implement a project with little to no direction
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
• Proficient in a Mac workspace
• Familiarity with Basecamp 3, Google Apps for Business, and Harvest.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
College degree in marketing, business, entrepreneurship or journalism/writing required; a
minimum of four (4) years experience; and/or equivalent education or experience in job related activities is required.
• 4+ years of agency experience required
• 4+ years of experience in client-facing marketing and communications roles
• Experience in developing and implementing strategic client approaches
• Knowledge in digital content marketing is essential
• Knowledge in print and web design projects is a plus
• Experience in traditional marketing implementation efforts such as event planning, trade
show management and media relations
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org