Available for the following locations: Nashville, TN
Finance & Accounting
Position Description / Responsibilities
Hello, We're TechnologyAdvice.
At TechnologyAdvice, we are dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource across hundreds of technology verticals, our unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews help buyers find the right software to grow their business.
TechnologyAdvice has been named as one of the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies four times, as well as inclusion in the Inc Best Workplaces list for 2021. In 2019, TechnologyAdvice received a Nashville Business Journal Small Business Award and was named the Market Mover in the Nashville Chamber’s NEXT Awards. We are also a five-time recipient of the annual Tennessee Top Workplaces awards.
TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn, with a diverse workforce and client base located across the globe. We’re growing and always interested in expanding our team with top talent...make sure to check out our perks and benefits listed below!
Our finance team helps support TechnologyAdvice alongside our owner’s other business ventures; these include a real estate investment company, a meal catering company and even a circus among others! As the TechnologyAdvice brand has expanded exponentially over the past few years, so has the need to continue expansion of our finance team. We strive to optimize our processes to become even more agile as we play a pivotal role in the continued growth.
We are looking for a full-time accountant that can run parallel with our growth and collaborate effectively with multiple teams. The staff accountant will work closely with the Accounting Manager and Financial Controller to ensure all accounting is processed efficiently and accurately. The role will also be responsible for owning multiple processes including reconciliations, internal auditing, revenue tracking, and reporting.
How You'll Contribute…
In this role, you're at the helm of multiple departments, businesses, and individuals who are all driving the mission of driving revenue and opportunity for the company. Ensuring those efforts are accounted for and in tip-top shape is critical to our long-term success. That's where you come in! Each day you'll balance your time in the following areas:
- Manage Journal Entries and Reconciliations across multiple businesses
- Work with clients to resolve billing issues and handle payment
- Prepare financial reports for managers and executives
- Work closely with the Accounting Manager and Financial Controller to assist with various accounting duties
- Audit accounts using data from multiple sources
- Support the rest of the administration team with various tasks as needed
- Assist with data entry and research of financial insights
What You Bring…
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent professional experience
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Applied experience with basic accounting principles
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with Salesforce
- Ability to work in the Nashville office
- 2+ years of experience
- Have worked in B2B
- Experience with Google for Work (Sheets, Docs, Drive)
Please apply here: https://technologyadvice.apply...