Administrative Assitant/ HR Bilingual
1188 Antioch Pike Nashville TN
Position Description / Responsibilities
Administrative Assistant/HR responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Customer and employee direct sales service
- Provide general support to visitors (customers and suppliers)
- Organize and schedule appointments. Assist with correspondence
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Support with the company policies and processes.
- Order office supplies (Supply) and research new offers and suppliers.
- Book travel arrangements.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Act as a point of contact for internal and external customers.
- Maintain good relationships with customers, visitors, and employees.
- Assist Human Resources with new hire orientation, clerical support, and Payroll.
- Keep your area clean and organized.
- Receive and coordinate maintenance or repairs of office and distribution center equipment.
- Coordinate and assist Human Resources Manager with presentations and training.
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant and HR
- Familiar with accounting knowledge
- Mastery of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, such as printers and fax machines
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel y MS PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English - Required
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- High School Degree: Additional qualification as an Administrative Assistant or Secretary is an advantage.
- Travel to different locations
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org