Administrative Services Assistant 3
Tennessee State Library & Archives
Position Description / Responsibilities
Link to job posting
Summary: Responsible for administrative support work for the Assistant State Librarian, Assistant State Archivist and the Archives Development and Education Outreach program.
- Answer phones and route calls to appropriate staff.
- Provide information and referrals to other related agencies.
- Open and distribute mail.
- Create documents, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Maintain paper and electronic files.
- Maintain and compile statistics for quarterly reports.
- Prepare purchase orders and place orders for supplies and materials.
- Make departmental travel arrangements and file reimbursement claims.
- Liaison with vendors for purchases for the department.
- Monitor accounts for budgetary purposes and keeps department director advised of expenditures.
- Coordinate the day-to-day necessities to keep the section operating.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Salary: $37,392 annually plus the State of Tennessee Benefits package.
To apply: Please email your letter of interest and resume to the Division of Human Resources & Organizational Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.