Airport Customer Service & Sales Ambassador (BNA)
Position Description / Responsibilities
Have fun and work hard! As a CLEAR team member, you will learn as you grow – training on every aspect of the operation and progressing in responsibility and pay. You will acquire various certifications along the way and will gain skills and experience to help you contribute to your success and ours.
Other responsibilities of the Ambassador position include:
- Ability to function autonomously and with integrity keeping the CLEAR’s customers and business partners best interests in line.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to engage with potential customers and members alike
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and execute to them with 100% accuracy, in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Drive membership enrollments through engaging travelers and educating them about the benefits of CLEAR
- Reaching for new challenges and asking for additional responsibility
- Balancing high volume with high quality customer experiences
- Participating in ongoing training and development
- Resolve traveler and/or members concerns or inquiries in an appropriate and timely manner, escalating to higher level as necessary.
- Consistently demonstrate adherence to security procedures by validating airline documents, verifying CLEAR member traveler identification and following documented security protocols
In the Ambassador role, you must be eager to learn and grow in a fast-paced, high volume, and team-oriented atmosphere. We are seeking warm, friendly, and highly motivated candidates to be future CLEAR leaders in a hospitality-driven, fun, and team-oriented environment.
Other requirements include:
- Previous hospitality or retail experience, a plus – we’ll teach you the rest!
- Ability to learn quickly in fast-paced, high volume environment
- Self-motivated achiever interested in taking on additional roles and responsibilities, and selling CLEAR!
- Sales experience a plus
- Open availability and flexibility is a must – ability to work a variety of shifts
- Must be dedicated to both security and customer service
- Detail oriented with a great sense of pride for self and company integrity
- Ability to comply with all security and safety guidelines, policies and procedures, and follow protocol thoroughly and consistently.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills and not afraid to approach others to engage in conversation
- Ability to stand for 8 hours per day and work a full time schedule
- Ability to lift 40lbs
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- CLEAR will consider for employment qualified Applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable laws or ordinances.
* Our Ambassadors earn a competitive hourly wage, plus commission!
Apply here: https://boards.greenhouse.io/clearfield/jobs/2215316