Assistant Executive Steward
Omni Hotels & Resorts
Food & Lodging
Position Description / Responsibilities
Candidate is required to have at least 1 year management experience in a food & beverage role, with previous stewarding experience preferred. Completion of a Food and Beverage LID program will also be considered. Hotel experience is strongly preferred although stand-alone restaurant experience will be considered. Direct supervision of the stewarding supervisors on a daily basis, ensuring policies and processes are being followed and inspecting operational flow on a continuous basis.
- Type www.omnihotels.com/careers in the Internet Explorer search bar.
- Click on the Job Openings-USA subheading on the left side of the web page.
- In the new window that appears, click on the Create Account subheading under the Job Search heading at the top of the web page.
- Type your information in the provided fields on this page.
- Click on the “Search for Jobs” box under the Next Step heading.
- Under the Property heading, select “Omni Hotels & Resorts” from the first drop-down option. Select "Nashville Hotel" from the second drop-down option.
- Click on the position of interest to review the job description and requirements. hen click on the “Submit Your Resume/CV to this Job” box to apply for this job.
- Type your information in the provided fields on this page (including personal information, shift preferences, education, professional history, references).
- Follow each step of the application process through submission. Type your cover letter and resume in the provided fields OR skip this step by typing N/A in the fields for each of these and continue with your application. Flash drives do not work on our computers, but you can upload these documents from your home or the library at a later time.
- A confirmation will be delivered to your email address after your submission.