Associate Account Executive
Marketing, Communications & Information Technology
Position Description / Responsibilities
Fuel your intellectual curiosity and professional growth. Forrester is an idea company, where smart, motivated, curious people bring a diversity of opinions and the courage of their convictions to collaborate on ideas that change the course of business. Most of all, bring a point of view; here, every voice has value. At Forrester, you’ll work with innovative clients at emerging and established brands; these are the business and technology leaders we inspire and who inspire us. The Forrester experience is built on a singular, powerful purpose: to challenge thinking and lead change.
About This Role:
As a member of Forrester’s core sales team, you will prospect C-Level executives, build strong relationships, and sell new business within a territory of Forrester’s core prospect accounts. By capitalizing on changing markets and digital disruption, you will support clients in implementing business transformations and customer-obsessed strategies that will drive client growth in the age of the customer. As a trusted advisor to business and technology executives, you will build long-term relationships with leaders who drive and influence the growth of their business.
- Exceed annual sales quota and monthly/quarterly targets.
- Prospect and close net new business from a list of core prospect accounts based on a specific geography or vertical industry that result in long term relationships.
- Develop relationships quickly and sell to senior management (C-level, VP, and Director) at core prospect accounts.
- Maintain the minimum weekly/daily metrics for the role and an appropriate sales pipeline of five times to eight times quota.
- Utilize Forrester’s sales process, standardized solutions, and sales enablement technologies to maximize productivity and client value.
- Clearly and concisely articulate the value of Forrester’s offerings.
- Maintain full fluency in Forrester’s core suite of products and services and how they are sold to deliver value in the marketplace.
- Three-plus years of experience in selling multiple, intangible products, ideas, and solutions to business, marketing, and technology leaders.
- Relevant transferable industry experience, such as in technology, financial services, business services, manufacturing, professional services, healthcare, or retail.
- Experience with account management and driving excellent customer experience through engagement, leading to retention and growth through digital and social selling.
- Experience with forecasting as well as proactive and systematic pipeline management in a CRM system.