Audience Engagement Associate (Customer Service) - Part Time
Educational Media Foundation - K-LOVE, Air1, WTA & AccessMore
Arts, Entertainment & Media , Customer Service
Position Description / Responsibilities
Because of our interactions with listeners, our Audience Engagement team serves as an extension of what is happening on-air. We enhance the listener experience through our level of customer service, offering accurate and timely responses to their inquiries. As an Audience Engagement Associate (aka Customer Service Associate) you will be assisting callers and responding to social media.
The role of supporting and responding to listeners requires the ability to listen well, show empathy, effectively address the inquiry using conversational communication. We problem solve using ministry guidelines, balancing with creative solutions, improvisation, and discernment. It’s a high energy, fast-paced, fast-changing position because the volume and momentum are media and technology driven.
What you’ll be doing…
- Delivering outstanding service through written & verbal communication and effective follow-up. Communication channels include phones, social media, email correspondence, and text.
- Respond to social media. (Lot’s of social media!)
- Assist our donors with account updates, and listeners with questions through live phone calls. (Lot’s of calls!)
- And more!
Shift Hours: (Central Time)
2 Openings: Wed - Fri 4-9pm (10pm during pledge drives), Sat 9am - 5:30pm, (potentially Sun 1 - 5pm)
1 Opening: Sun 1-5pm, Mon-Tues 2-8pm, Sat 8am-5pm
Hourly Rate: $14
Part Time Benefits include: Matching 401k , vacation & sick time accrual, voluntary vision, voluntary supplemental insurance, access to LinkedIn Learning for professional & personal growth, a Christ-focused and welcoming work environment & more!
What we’re looking for
- Prior experience working in a customer service environment.
- Prior experience as a receptionist, writing correspondence or in an administrative role a plus!
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Ability to multi-task inbound/outbound calls and written correspondence with a high level of accuracy.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Minimum keyboard speed of 45 WPM.
- Strong computer skills; with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), search engines, Social Media forums and smart devices.
- Understanding and knowledge of our ministry or Christian music is helpful.
- Ability to work independently, problem solve and contribute to the team.
- This is an ON-SITE position in our Franklin, TN office, so candidates currently within commute distance of the Franklin, TN area preferred.
APPLY NOW at www.klove.com/jobs
What to expect when you apply...
- Upon applying you will receive a confirmation email. If you don't, check your junk mail folder.
- You will be contacted via email to inform you of your application status. So keep an eye on your email inbox. (and junk mail folder)
- If selected to move forward in the process, you will be invited to complete an online assessment (computer usage & social media).
- If that goes well, you'll interview with the team.