North Point Hospitality Group
Food & Lodging
Position Description / Responsibilities
Summary: We are caring. We are hosts. We delight. We are professionals. At North Point Hospitality (NPH), we serve our guests and each other with enthusiasm and warmth. We are dedicated professionals and we reflect the tradition of hospitality excellence. As part of the NPH team, a Banquet Steward is responsible for arranging/ preparing banquet facilities, clearing plates from banquet tables, washing dishes and cleaning the banquet facilities.
- Arranges banquet facilities including tables, seating, and catering elements
- Replenishes dishes/ napkins/ supplies as needed
- Removes and washes dirty dishes
- Cleans banquet area
- May interact with guests/ attend to guest needs
Supervisory Responsibility: None
Semi-professional environment requiring uniform dress.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Frequent standing, bending, reaching; occasional lifting up to 20 lbs
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School diploma/ GED preferred
- Ability to lift, carry and walk/stand for extended periods of time
- Hospitable approach to internal and external customers
- Attention to detail
- Time Management
- Understanding of OSHA requirements, safe food handling practices.
Banquet Steward, Marriott Tri-brand, Nashville