North Point Hospitality Group
Food & Lodging
Position Description / Responsibilities
Summary: We are caring. We are hosts. We delight. We are professionals. At North Point Hospitality (NPH), we serve our guests and each other with enthusiasm and warmth. We are dedicated professionals and we reflect the tradition of hospitality excellence. As part of our team, the Breakfast Attendant responds and attends to guest requests. He/she is responsible for stocking food on the breakfast bar and may prepare some food items. In carrying out their duties, the Breakfast Attendant applies knowledge of proper food handling procedures.
- Interacts with guests/ attends to guest needs.
- Places food in breakfast area and replenishes as needed.
- May prepare food items.
- May serve food or beverage items to guests.
Semi-professional environment; may require uniform dress.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Frequent standing, walking; occasional bending or lifting up to 25 lbs
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School diploma/ GED preferred
- Ability to lift, carry and walk/stand for extended periods of time
- Hospitable approach to internal and external customers
- Attention to detail
- Time Management and reliablity
- Understanding of OSHA requirements, safe food handling practices
Breakfast Attendant, Marriott Tri-brand, Nashville