Business Development Associate
Downtown Nashville, TN
Position Description / Responsibilities
This position focuses on assisting the sales team by growing sales with existing and prospective customers. Notable assignments include report production, data analysis, investigative work, and serving as a sales liaison to iRis engineering and partner companies. Generate timely quotes and sales data reporting as requested.
iRis desires an ambitious business development associate responsible for executing and completing the sales cycle. Must be a customer-focused individual with the ability to communicate effectively, displaying a professional and positive demeanor
Essential Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Min 2+ Years of Sales and Account Management Experience.
- Telecommunication Industry preferred. Data and Networking are a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess solid organizational and time management skills.
- Must be a self-motivated learner and be able to work independently without supervision.
- CRM Experience.
- Track, analyze and report on sales performance activities in the CRM.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office suite, specifically: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Problem-solving mentality with patience and a positive approach.
- Client-centric and desire to help customers reach their goals.
- Effectively communicate the iRis value proposition.
- Provide timely and accurate information to management.
- Respond promptly to internal and external customers, providing excellent customer service.
- Working knowledge of applicable processes and systems associated with RFPs, contracts, billing, and vendor contracts.
Please send resumes to email@example.com