Business Development Executive
Available for the following locations: Remote | Nashville, TN | Louisville, KY
Marketing, Communications & Information Technology , Fundraising/Development
Position Description / Responsibilities
Hello, We're TechnologyAdvice.
At TechnologyAdvice, we are dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource across hundreds of technology verticals, our unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews help buyers find the right software to grow their business.
TechnologyAdvice has been named as one of the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies four times, as well as inclusion in the Inc Best Workplaces list for 2021. In 2019, TechnologyAdvice received a Nashville Business Journal Small Business Award and was named the Market Mover in the Nashville Chamber’s NEXT Awards. We are also a five-time recipient of the annual Tennessee Top Workplaces awards.
TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn, with a diverse workforce and client base located across the globe. We’re growing and always interested in expanding our team with top talent...make sure to check out our perks and benefits listed below!
The Business Development Executive’s main objectives are to foster relationships with potential clients and help the sales team exceed revenue targets by creating sales meetings and opportunities. The BDE is often the first point of contact our clients have and will be the first experience the customer has with TA. Using a consultative approach, the Business Development Executive is to uncover customer needs, introduce TA’s solutions and connect prospective customers with the appropriate Client Strategy Director.
How You'll Contribute…
- Respond, engage, and qualify leads and inquiries
- Exceed daily client engagement goals through phone, email, and social media touches.
- Prospect and find new contacts and accounts
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around TA offerings
- Collaborate with team members and customer to move deals through the sales process
- Establish effective outreach cadences and cold calling tactics/strategies
- Communicate with customers and coordinate calendars
- Work closely with the Director of Client Strategy to lead sales calls and pass off opportunities.
What You Bring…
Our ideal candidate has at least one year of professional sales experience, but lots of experience in thinking on his/her feet. We're looking for someone who's hungry to learn and can do so quickly, while also bringing new ideas and creativity to the team. Bonus points if you're technical enough to already know your way around Salesforce, Salesloft, or another CRM platform!
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- A confident and determined outlook
- Resilience - the ability to cope with rejection
- Competitive mentality
- Being coachable is a must
Please apply here: https://technologyadvice.apply...