Business Development Manager
Position Description / Responsibilities
The most awarded company in the staffing and recruiting industry has opened doors in Nashville! LaSalle Network recently opened an office to service corporate clients in Nashville and the surrounding market and is looking for talented Business Development Managersto join our team. We are looking for optimistic, motivated, career focused professionals who either want to get into or are already in the recruiting industry. We want people who like to laugh and love to think.
While you might not know LaSalle Network yet, if you’re interested in building a career for yourself while creating something new, read on:
Why Join LaSalle Network?
- Opportunity to be on the ground floor of an office for one of the fastest growing staffing firms in the country
- Competitive base salary plus an aggressive bonus/commission plan
- Structured training program in expensed trip to Chicago
- Ongoing career development and growth
- Established LaSalle Pal Mentor Program to ensure support throughout your entire career
- Part of a culture that has been awarded with 80+ nationally recognized awards
- Exposure to C-suite executives who have a hands-on approach to employee development
- Dynamic team environment with talented and fun colleagues
- Frequent travel to Chicago for company-wide events
- Yearly incentive trips for all salaried employees (Napa, Las Vegas, and Miami have been past locations)
As the Business Development Manager, you will work alongside our sales team and Executive Leadership team to prospect new business opportunities in the Nashville Area through heavy cold call volume (60+/day), B2B door knocking, client entertainment, and networking events. The goal of the Business Development Manager is to create and establish long lasting recruiting partnerships with our clients. Ultimately, you will be tasked with managing this relationship through its life-cycle. If you are afraid to pick up the phone and make cold calls, this job is not for you.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Contact business leads to generate revenue
- Generate new business through cold calling
- Managing your book of business, including cross-selling our business units
- Face-to-face meetings/presentations with potential and existing clients
- Work with recruiters to ensure candidate placement and client satisfaction
- Partner with Director of Nashville Operations on high potential leads and growth opportunities
If you meet the above qualifications, are looking for a challenging yet rewarding career, ongoing professional development, and the opportunity to truly build something great – please send us your resume today!
Campus Recruiting Coordinator
Business Development Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 0-5 years of business experience, entry level candidates are acceptable!
- Impeccable organization, project management, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and high energy
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging work environment
- Desire to succeed in a team-oriented culture
- A competitive spirit
If interested and you meet the requirements, please send an updated resume to ECoffey@lasallenetwork.com or visit our website and apply directly at: https://www.thelasallenetwork....