BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT LIAISON - 18476
State of Tennessee
Government , Health Care
Position Description / Responsibilities
The Division of TennCare is seeking a Business Improvement Liaison to work in the Compliance and Policy Group within Member Services. This position will report directly to the Deputy Director and will be responsible for serving as a liaison to TennCare system contractors and interagency divisions supporting the business activities conducted by the Compliance and Policy Group. This position will work with CPG leadership in project coordination and will advise on project status including requirements or barriers to completion. This position will perform business process analysis and make recommendations for improvements. This may include the submittal of change requests and participation in end to end user acceptance testing prior to the implementation of systems changes to ensure changes follow Member Services business needs.
- Liaison with interagency divisions and technical support groups to ensure eligibility systems support business processes.
- Develop, review, and maintain business process related materials (including but not limited to project management trackers and system use instruction.)
- Represent CPG business units for all assigned projects and assist in the identification and establishment of all necessary stakeholders for assigned project(s).
- Utilize a variety of computer systems and databases in the support of the eligibility determination business process.
Education equivalent to graduation from an accredited college, university, or professional school with one of the following:
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 years relevant experience or a combination of the two
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to foster and maintain cohesive working relationships
- Ability to interpret and execute policies and procedures
- Ability to exercise sound judgment
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage workload to meet specific timeframes and deadlines
- Advanced writing and communication skills
- Advanced research skills, including the ability to locate and analyze documents and integrate information from multiple sources
- Strong work ethic, with an ability to receive and implement constructive feedback
- Ability to work independently while also working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to support and foster the team's culture
- Experience in business process improvement and project coordination preferred
- Bachelor's Degree
APPLY HERE: www.tn.gov/careers (search 18476)