Call Center Manager
HQ, Office & Administrative Support
Position Description / Responsibilities
The Call Center Manager is responsible for the overall performance of our lead generation call center, setting goals for our telemarketing agents and overseeing the coaching/training strategy for the Learning & Development team. You would be leading our L&D team onsite in Nashville, while managing the call center operations remotely. By understanding historical performance, business goals, and team motivators, the Call Center Manager creates metrics, tracks pacing, and pushes the team to succeed. An excellent Call Center Manager must be organized, reliable, and results-oriented; they must have a practical mind to solve problems on the spot partnered with an ability to see the “big picture” and make improvements. As the Call Center Manager, you must also have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Manage the Learning & Development team, helping to define responsibilities, goals, priorities, and performance metrics, while keeping team accountable for achieving goals and metrics.
- Oversee management of remote outbound call center agents.
- Analyze agent performance to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, maximize efficiency, and ensure continuous improvement of performance.
- Understand baselines in performance in order to identify outliers and new trends.
- Interface daily with onsite call center staff to ensure alignment of priorities.
- Create, develop, recommend, and implement recognition/incentive programs designed to encourage performance excellence.
- Work closely with Teledemand Manager to track program performance, making suggestions and executing on areas of improvement.
- Work closely with Reporting Analyst to define reporting needs, build insightful reports and dashboards, and consistently track the performance of our call center.
Perks & Benefits:
Compensation is a combination of base salary plus quarterly profit sharing potential. In addition to the opportunity to grow personally and professionally alongside a driven team, we also offer:
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Weekly career development meetings for your first 60 days
- Bucket list benefit on each work anniversary
- Gym Membership reimbursement
- Monthly team outings and volunteer opportunities
- Professional development opportunities and incentives (book clubs, monthly learning series, Leadership Academy and more!)
- Catered lunches 4 days a week
- Coffee, soda, snacks, ping pong, and beer on Fridays
TechnologyAdvice is dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource in a variety of technology verticals, the company helps buyers improve their businesses and vendors find their customers. Through unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews, TechnologyAdvice provides the insight that buyers need to find the right technology.
Additionally, the company’s unique demand generation programs help vendors improve product awareness by placing matched solutions in front of qualified technology buyers. TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn., and was named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in 2014, 2015, 2016, & 2017.
Pre-employment screening required.
- Experience analyzing data to identify opportunities for improvement in business processes and operations
- Experience leading a team to achieve company goals
- Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate employees.
- Strong analytical skills in order to identify and resolve problems
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving, verbal and written communication, and conflict resolution skills.
- Understanding of basic factors that influence human behavior and can respond constructively to unhealthy thought patterns
- Experienced and comfortable working with diverse cultures, backgrounds, beliefs, and personalities.
- Must be willing to travel quarterly for onsite visits in the call center to interface with agents, lead training sessions, and roll out new initiatives.
- Plus: Detailed knowledge of navigating Five9 and accessing reports in Tableau
- Understands importance in identifying facts and all relevant details in order to uncover answers
- Inner drive to learn how to do new things such as use a new reporting tool or trick
- Loves deconstructing a situation to identify the details, as well as the systematic trends or links, which bring them together
- Organized, decisive and detail-oriented
- Creative and a problem solver
- Proactive and finds solutions before others know a problem exists
- A master at dealing with competing priorities while upholding a high level of accuracy and urgency, and remaining calm under pressure, especially during peak hours or intense situations.
- An expert at becoming an expert
For consideration, apply here.