Career Services Director
Nossi College of Art
Education, Training & Library
Position Description / Responsibilities
This position will highlight your networking skillsets because you will actively communicate with a variety of stakeholders within the Nossi and Nashville community from students to alumni and creative professionals. You will build partnerships for the College while reporting on strategic information for Accreditation.
- Manage Student Professional Development, Career placement, Internships, and Nossi All Access Projects (Project Based Internships)
- Manage Career Services Department in areas such as: student placement files, databases and reporting Participate as a member of the Campus Leadership Team
- Work as a mentor/coach for students and student-led groups to help with community projects and events (internal and external) while documenting their progress
- Network and maintain professional relationships with the creative industry
- Build and maintain the Nossi Alumni Network
- Assist instructors and students during portfolio review class (may require evening hours)
- Coordinate tri-annual Student Senior Show and Mock Interview day
- Assist in Nossi’s Graduation (Saturday event once a year)
- Participate in tri-annual orientation before the start of every semester
- Manage Compliance regarding Accreditation and State graduation and placement reporting (training will be provided)
- Manage Gainful Employment Compliance (training will be provided)
- Manage Social Media platforms; alumni Facebook page, LinkedIn, etc
- Assist in IPEDS reporting (training will be provided)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications including Excel
- Coordinate and collaborate with offices, like marketing and admissions, to highlight alumni and student achievements
- Bachelor degree
- Computer literacy is a MUST. Candidates must demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel.
- Demonstrate strong ability to organize projects, prioritize assignments, meet deadlines, provide recommendations, and effectively communicate updates to staff independently with minimal supervision.
- Candidates must have strong relationship-building capabilities with the ability to quickly assess the needs of customers.
- Work effectively in self-motivated environment with the desire to maximize office efficiency.
- Communicate well, verbally and in writing, with clients, management, and coworkers.
- Must also be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work independently or as part of a team.
- ‘Team player’ willing to provide backup support when needed to other staff
- Exhibit good interpersonal skills and the ability to get along well with others
- Hours: 9am-6pm M-Thur, 9am-4pm Friday, certain evenings required to service portfolio class or senior show or to attend networking events
Visit this page and follow the application button. https://nossi.edu/job-opening-...