Chief Executive Officer
Tennessee Pride Chamber
Business & Professional Services , Community & Nonprofit , CEO
Position Description / Responsibilities
The Tennessee Pride Chamber (TNPC) seeks a dynamic leader to become our next CEO. The CEO will report to the Board of Directors and is responsible for the successful leadership, management, and administration of the organization in accordance with the vision and mission set by the Board of Directors. The CEO oversees the overall strategic and operational responsibilities of the TNPC staff, programs, and advocacy. The CEO will serve as the lead passionate representative of TNPC and its mission.
TNPC advances common business interests, economic growth, and equality in the workplace and society for its LGBTQ+ members, businesses, and allies by providing educational, networking, and community building opportunities. For more information, please visit our website at: https://www.tnpridechamber.com.
Prime candidates should have:
- Passion for serving people; demonstrates commitment to the mission, values, and goals of TNPC including commitment to advocacy and underserved communities.
- Strong personal ethics: highest level of personal and professional integrity and one who values diversity, different cultures, and different views and opinions.
- Well-qualified candidates will have solid backgrounds in organizational development, communications, financial management, strategic planning, board development, and community relations.
- Creates a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization achieve its objectives and successfully inspire and motivate a team to action.
- Proven track record in fundraising and/or business development.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent required.
- Demonstrated successful leadership and management capability.
- Experience leading a membership organization a plus
TNPC is committed to building a diverse staff and strongly encourages applications from candidates of color and other prioritized populations.
The Salary Range for this position is $75,000 to $100,000. Benefits includes health & benefits stipend, a mobile phone stipend and an opportunity for annual bonus based on KPI’s and board discretion.
Applicants should submit a letter of interest, and a current resume to:
TNPC Search Committee
c/o Parsons Consulting