Client Operations Coordinator
Position Description / Responsibilities
At TechnologyAdvice, talented, driven, and dedicated team members are at the core of our company’s success. We spend a great deal of time and energy to ensure we have the best people in the industry and that we foster an environment that they want to be a part of. We’re looking for someone just as passionate to help us expand our company further and work collaboratively with the Client Success and Operations teams. Our ideal candidate will share the tenacity and excitement we have for all things TechnologyAdvice.
THE “WHY” BEHIND THE POSITION:
The Client Operations Coordinator will work closely with the Client Success and Operations teams, owning the behind-the-scenes, administrative tasks while their team counterparts focus on building the client relationships. The core mission of the Client Operations Coordinator is to set up lead generation programs and deliver leads to our clients. Client Operations Coordinators will be expected to handle all facets of lead delivery including API setup, portal management, digital lead files and troubleshooting in a timely manner that creates a "customer first" experience for clients. This role requires someone who is efficient yet thorough, and can manage a large pipeline of programs and tasks at once.
DAY TO DAY:
- Use internal systems to create programs, set up APIs for lead deliveries, create templates for lead reports and troubleshoot any issues with program or leads
- Deliver leads to clients via API, CSV files or uploading lead files into 3rd party platforms
- Quickly respond to all client emails/requests (we pride ourselves on a quick response time and being easy to work with)
- Update programs with changes and keep accurate records between Salesforce and our internal tools
OTHER IMPORTANT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Help establish processes to increase efficiency and offer creative solutions to solve problems
- Work with Client Success and Operations team members to create best outcomes on program performance.
- Provide insights and reporting to support program renewal
- Seek new ways to improve upon existing programs and increase efficiency and quality
- Bachelor's degree from recognized institution
- Familiarity with Salesforce, or other CRM tools
- Excellent communication skills through slack, email, phone and in person.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask while upholding a high level of accuracy
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Creative, problem solving ability
To be considered, apply here.