Client Relations Specialist
Green Apple Strategy
Position Description / Responsibilities
Are you a perfectionist who finds satisfaction in highly-organized and structured work? Do you love coordinating and facilitating projects to keep everyone motivated to move forward while staying attentive to the details? If you answered yes to these questions and identify with the Enneagram Type One personality, you’ll definitely want to keep reading about this role.
Green Apple Strategy, a marketing and communications agency headquartered in Nashville, Tenn., is looking for a detail-oriented, principled, purposeful, and self-controlled strategic thinker to join our team as a Client Relations Specialist. The ideal Client Relations Specialist is a self-confident and decisive individual with the ability to empathize and see all sides of a problem, and is always looking for new opportunities for our clients. This strategic solutions provider has a long-term vision and is resourceful, fast- paced, and business-minded. Client Relations Specialists must be able to both follow and implement processes.
The Green Apple client relations team is the face of our company, as they take care of the daily marketing needs of our clients. They handle all client requests, while implementing strategic vision and capitalizing on new opportunities.
- Implement strategic marketing plans for existing Green Apple clients
- Identify new opportunities for clients and increase each client’s retainer hours year-over-year
- Maintaining budgets (retainer hours and project fees) for multiple accounts at one time
- Communicate with clients on a daily basis in a professional and courteous manner
- Serve as the client relations lead on select accounts, managing the implementation of all strategic efforts by the creative, digital marketing, and content services teams
- Work along the Chief Strategist to write and plan strategic marketing approaches and campaigns on behalf of our clients
- Collaborate with the Content Marketing Director, members of The Orchard (Green Apple’s freelance team), and vendors to lead all client projects, seeing them through concept to completion
- Manage all daily marketing implementation efforts from writing press releases to designing websites
None at this time.
- Ability to multi-task and shift focus as needed
- Ability to start and implement a project with little to no direction
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Proficient in a Mac workspace
- Familiarity with Basecamp 3, Google Apps for Business, and Harvest
- Familiarity with Zoom video conferencing software
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
College degree in marketing, business, entrepreneurship, or journalism/writing required; a minimum of four (4) years experience; and/or equivalent education or experience in job related activities is required.
- 4+ years of agency experience required
- 4+ years of experience in client-facing marketing and communications roles
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic client approaches
- Knowledge in digital content marketing is essential
- Knowledge in print and web design projects is a plus
- Experience in traditional marketing implementation efforts, such as event planning, trade show management, and media relations
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.