Client Services Specialist
Cushion Employer Services
Arts, Entertainment & Media
Position Description / Responsibilities
The ideal candidate will be fluid in both print and digital design, and adept at researching and emulating various brand and design guidelines. This candidate will work on, and in conjunction with, an incredible lineup of global brands, and therefore must be proficient in learning and designing for each unique client and circumstance. Learning, understanding and enforcing the LEO brand is key and a must, as well as maintaining best-practices as they apply to not only the brand. It is imperative this person be a self-starter, manages time well, and can work on projects and handle project requests responsibly and in a timely manner. Comfortability in communication through a variety of platforms is key, as the Art Director is in our Chattanooga location.
Job Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
Essential functions are listed in order of importance.
·Maintaining creative assets for our clients and LEO’s brand
·Assist in managing and enforcing company brand standards and guidelines for ourselves as well as a variety of clients
·Produce internal and external company needs for art and graphics; from capabilities documents to logos, brochures, business cards, and everything in-between
·Work with additional LEO design department and team members to complete design needs in a fast-paced environment
·Utilizing filing systems and processes of the department is a requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in a design-related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years of design experience
- Must provide resume and impactful portfolio showing a wide range of work and capabilities
- Expert knowledge in Mac OSX, Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. This position will also require proficiency in cataloging and editing of photos and graphics. Understanding of design in Keynote and PowerPoint is a bonus, expectation to learn and become familiar with these programs is required.
- Operational knowledge of Windows OS, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Keynote
- Respects and maintains confidentiality
- Strong ability to take direction and run with it, self-starter, positive attitude, but also be proactive to ask questions and willing to learn and grow
- Independent THINKER: We’re looking for original thinking, not merely “blowing out” someone else’s big thought
- Ability to interact collaboratively with multiple teams and Design Department members
- Highly motivated, with a strong work ethic and proactive mindset
- Professional and positive approach
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Strong project management skills and ability to prioritize project requests
- Willing to work nights and weekends as needed
- Ability to travel to client events approximately 3 times per year
Send your cover letter, resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.