Client Solution Specialist
Business & Professional Services
Position Description / Responsibilities
Acts as a Paychex service advisor for clients by providing best in class service. Responds to client inquiries and concerns and assists the client to ensure timely resolution of concerns. Acts as a primary contact and advocate for multi-product clients.
- Answers, applies knowledge, and responds to calls daily from complex clients on products in order to meet client needs.
- Takes inbound and makes outbound calls in order to support clients with the assigned products and services.
- Researches and resolves complex client and system issues in a complete, accurate and timely manner to ensure client satisfaction.
- Logs and documents client conversations and issues completely and accurately to ensure that others servicing the client understand the interactions that have preceded.
- Supports custom interfaces between Paychex platforms and client’s 3rd party software to meet the needs of the client.
- Assists clients in building custom reports to meet the needs of the client.
- Provides outstanding service to maintain a high rate of client retention and builds trusted relationships.
- Conducts effective WebEx and online training to meet the needs of the client.
H.S. Diploma.2 years of experience in Customer service or customer contact environment, including problem resolution.account management experience preferred
Please submit online at www.paychex.com/careers or click the following link: https://www.appone.com/MainInf...