Client Success Coordinator
Position Description / Responsibilities
At TechnologyAdvice, talented, driven, and dedicated team members are at the core of our company’s success. We spend a great deal of time and energy to ensure we have the best people in the industry and that we foster an environment that they want to be a part of. We’re looking for someone just as passionate to help us expand our company further and work collaboratively with the Client Success team. Our ideal candidate will share the tenacity and excitement we have for all things TechnologyAdvice.
Our client success team focuses on the happiness of our clients. Each Client Success Coordinator is the main point of contact for a batch of specific accounts and works closely with TechnologyAdvice sales, operations, and technology teams to ensure the greatest experience from on-boarding to delivered product. It’s their job to take what’s been sold to the client, gather all the materials we need to get started, build out the program in our internal systems, and manage ongoing client communication. As such, the Client Success Coordinator is an expert on our processes and capabilities and we rely on them to translate this knowledge to clients.
DAY TO DAY:
- Quickly respond to all client emails/requests (we pride ourselves on a quick response time and being easy to work with)
- Create client programs in our Salesforce platform and troubleshoot any issues with program or leads
- Respond to RFPs and provide quotes to clients for pricing and volume on lead generation programs
- Set-up email templates and create landing pages as needed for campaigns
OTHER IMPORTANT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work alongside Sales counterparts to understand what has been sold to a client and how we should manage expectations throughout the program
- Work with clients to understand program performance and provide strategic guidance on tactics to improve program targeting
- Onboard new clients and develop and present Quarterly Business Reviews to discuss high level business strategy with top clients
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services
- Help establish processes to increase efficiency and offer creative solutions to solve problems
- Bachelor's degree from recognized institution (or equivalent experience)
- Familiarity with Salesforce, or other CRM tools
- Excellent communication skills through various digital communication including slack, email and over the phone
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask while upholding a high level of accuracy
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Creative, problem solving ability
To be considered, apply here.