Commercial Roofing Estimator
Construction & Extraction
Position Description / Responsibilities
Maxwell Roofing and Sheet Metal is an established commercial roofing company in business for 63 years. We are looking for an Estimator to assist our growing business. This is a position with great opportunity, rewards, pay, and benefits with a family culture that is difficult to find today.
What you will be doing…
- Scope development to meet customer needs, expectations and industry standards.
- Prepare and communicate accurate job estimates by interpreting drawings and other bid documents, performing take-offs for labor, equipment and materials.
- Create work order for Service Team.
- Make site visits to collect bidding information as required.
- Review proposals and submit project bids in accordance with bidding procedures.
- Coordinate project activities to attain successful completion on all assigned projects.
- Be a valued member of the Service Team.
- Manage multiple projects and the activities associated with them.
- High sense of integrity.
- Ability to inspect roofs
- Experience in commercial roofing is a must.
- Ability to exhibit a sense of urgency in all that you do.
- Detailed understanding of commercial roofing system design and installation, code compliance and manufacturer requirements.
- Ability to clearly explain problems and situations.
- Experience reviewing engineering/structural drawings, specs, monitoring job progress and ensuring compliance.
- High level of personal drive and responsibility.
- Be decisive and a good listener.
- Good computer and database skills.
Have we peaked your interest? Did we say that it is a great place to work?
For immediate consideration send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to reviewing it.