Community Engagement Coordinator
Vanderbilt Athletics - Nashville, In Person
Position Description / Responsibilities
The Community Engagement Coordinator within the Department of Athletics will be responsible for connecting Vanderbilt Athletics with local community organizations, events and causes that align with university and departmental values. This position will be tasked with enhancing existing relationships as well as creating new ones.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee community engagement strategies and plans to promote Vanderbilt Athletics in the local community- Foster community relations and build mutually beneficial relationships
- Establish relationships with local organizations with similar goals and objectives
- Lead grassroots marketing and activation efforts for the Athletics Department
- Work in conjunction with marketing to find ways to highlight programs, teams, coaches, and the department as a whole
- Coordinate department donations and speaker requests
- Build a relationship with university community engagement team and find synergies
- Be able to balance multiple tasks and work across multiple divisions of an organization to align a common goal
- Work collaboratively with head coaches and their programs on community initiatives
- Other duties as assigned by the Associate AD for Marketing
- A Bachelor’s degree is necessary.
- A Master’s degree is preferred.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of NCAA and SEC rules and regulations is preferred.
Apply online: https://ecsr.fa.us2.oracleclou...