Content Marketing Manager
Green Apple Strategy
Marketing, Communications & Information Technology
Position Description / Responsibilities
Are you a content marketing professional who is looking to grow into a new role as a content marketing manager? Do you have experience in developing strategies and leading an implementation team? Do you feel comfortable developing a blogging calendar, crafting an email marketing automation strategy, building an SEO strategy, and overseeing writers as they develop compelling content?
Green Apple Strategy is looking for a driven and organized content marketing professional to serve as our team’s Content Marketing Manager. This role will be a full-time position, and you will work with team members in Nashville, Birmingham, and Charlotte, as well as content specialists from across the country.
The ideal candidate is a self-confident and creative individual who can shift between several clients and marketing opportunities daily. You should be able to review content to ensure it is on topic and on-brand and should be comfortable with presenting and leading ideas with the client. The ideal candidate would be comfortable in a creative work environment and should excel at providing feedback to other writers when a piece needs more work. Green Apple is a collaborative workplace, and our Content Marketing Manager should have a team-centered approach to creating strategy. The Content Marketing Manager should have a positive attitude as they work solo or as part of a team.
The Content Marketing Manager will work alongside the Client Relations Team and the Client Relations Director to manage strategies for all client accounts. They will also work alongside the Content Marketing Team to ensure collaboration on all content marketing and digital marketing efforts when applicable.
- Collaborate with the account team and attend all meetings, leading strategic idea generation
- Review monthly reports to find opportunities for improvement
- Manage the development of all content marketing strategies and lead team members in the implementation of those strategies
- Ensure that all content (blog, email, social, video, website, marketing collateral, etc.) is on-brand and in line with each client’s messaging approach
- Monitor employee performance and workload while managing a robust workload and lending strategic support to the team
- Monitor all client messaging to ensure timely and correct information is being published
- Act proactively, always looking to be a solutions provider for our clients
- Work with the Content Marketing Team and Client Relations Team to streamline all content marketing efforts for better client results and improved team capacity
Content Marketing team members (both full-time and part-time)
- Ability to oversee and manage the quality of content for all retainer clients
- A proven track record of exceptional strategic planning and creative concept development in email, social media and SEO
- Technical and creative writing skills with experience in blogging, social media, website content, email marketing, and both print and digital marketing collateral
- Proficient in Google Workspace and Microsoft Office, a plus
- Familiar with Basecamp project management system, a plus
- Proficient in a Mac workspace
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or a related field; a minimum of five (5) to (7) seven years experience, and/or equivalent education or experience in job-related activities are required.
- Agency experience is strongly preferred.
To take the next step in the application process, please visit: https://www.cultureindex.com/c...
We would love to know your Enneagram type. Take the free test here. Please send resumes to email@example.com.