Contract Compliance Administrator (PO2)-Finance
Metropolitan Government of Nashville & Davidson County
Position Description / Responsibilities
This position performs professional and analytical duties necessary to ensure contractor post award compliance with Metro's Equal Business Opportunity Program (EBO) and Small Business Program. Participates in the operations of post award contract compliance activities in the BAO regarding small business (SBE/SDV) and minority and woman owned business (MBE/WBE) utilization and supports the Metro Procurement process.
Metro Finance has several divisions, including procurement, treasury and management and budget. Department employees provide financial management, information and business products to policy makers, departments, investors and the Nashville community to give them confidence in our government and to help them make informed decisions.
- Provides pre-award technical assistance and support to suppliers regarding MBE/WBE and SBE/SDV utilization on Metro projects.
- Manages daily tasks and activities using Metro's iProcurement System and B2GNow.
- Reviews and evaluates MBE/WBE and SBE/SDV utilization and compliance.
- Submits MBE/WBE and SBE/SDV utilization and compliance findings to appropriate divisional staff.
- Attends and participates in pre-solicitation and pre-construction meetings.
- Participates in the solicitation evaluation process to evaluate MBE/WBE and SBE/SDV participation.
- Reviews and reconciles contractor provided MBE/WBE and SBE/SDV utilization details on assigned post award projects including financial documents and reports and other documentation for correctness and appropriateness.
- Ensures adequate level of MBE/WBE and SBE/SDV utilization and provides accurate Year to Date utilization Reports for assigned projects as needed.
- Uses provided information technology system(s) to manage daily procurement tasks and compliance tracking activities.
- Prepares Final Analysis Reports detailing total achievement of MBE/WBE and SBE/SDV participation on assigned Metro contracts and Purchase Orders.
- Handles routine complaints and questions regarding contract compliance related issues.
- Researches and resolves contract compliance related problems.
- Monitors and analyzes contractor/vendor payroll documentation for compliance with local regulations.
- May advise Finance Management on contract compliance issues/concerns of the BAO.
Any combination of education and experience that would prepare the incumbent to work at the appropriate level. Typical candidates would have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university and 1-2 years of related professional experience.
Please apply via the following link: