Contract Specialist/Administrative Services Assistant 3
State of Tennessee
Position Description / Responsibilities
The Department is currently seeking a qualified individual to provide administrative support and assistance to the Real Estate Management Division on the Compliance & Contracts team. The Contract Specialist will communicate with internal and external stakeholders, including agency representatives, on behalf of the Program Manager and the Contracts Team. In addition, the Contract Specialist will perform a wide variety of assignments and clerical duties which include: managing spreadsheets, composing correspondence, managing databases; and responding to a variety of organizational inquiries.
- Responsible for All functions of the construction, IDIQ, VAR, GMP, & CM/GC contract preparation, execution, and all pertinent amendments
- Ensure that all required documentation to commence the contractual relationship has been received (W9, ACH form, Bond, Insurance Certification, etc.)
- Input required information into Archibus and other tracking spreadsheets
- Assist in writing Bid Irregularity Reports
- Uploads and saves all certificate of liability insurance certificates
- Uploads all bid forms and tabs into project folders
- Track Diversity Reports and Bid Statistics for all projects that bid
- Complete cash receipts for any checks/money orders received for bid bonds
Completion of bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and 2 years of experience providing administrative assistant duties in the private or public sector;
4 years of experience providing contract and compliance assistance in the private or public sector.
- 4 years of experience providing contract and compliance assistance in the private or public sector.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently manage multiple projects at one time
- Experience working with Microsoft Office
- Experience with procurement activities
- Proactive attitude with the ability to initiate, manage and track projects through to completion
- Superior organization, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, as this position will involve a great deal of interaction with third parties
Apply Here: tn.gov/careers