HomeWell Care Services
Position Description / Responsibilities
IMMEDIATE NEED FOR GREAT CAREGIVERS - ALL SHIFTS
Do you want to be treated with the respect you deserve? At HomeWell Care Services we treat our employees with dignity, compassion and respect. Join a team that recognizes you are the life blood of the home care industry.
All Shifts including hourly and live-in caregiver/CNA/HHA positions available
We are looking for compassionate Caregivers to be a part of our team and join us in our mission of enhancing seniors’ lives, one day at a time. You work individually with clients, one-on-one, providing a variety of non-medical services that allows you to form relationships with seniors who desire to age in place in their own homes.
Responsibilities and Duties
With dignity, compassion, and care, your duties include, but not limited to:
· Light cooking and cleaning
· Bathing, grooming and toileting
· Assistance with ambulation and medication reminders
· Transportation for appointments and errands
Qualifications and Skills:
· CNA or HHA license preferred or 6 months of full-time work or 12 months of part time work caring for geriatric or chronically ill persons. We will train the right person.
· Proof of current TB testing
· Must be physically able to perform the duties of this position
· Must have available reliable transportation; if transporting clients, must also have proof of a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance
· Must possess excellent communication skills
· Are mature, caring, punctual and reliable
· Pass a criminal background check (national and any required by the state)