Corporate Accounting Manager
Correct Care Solutions
Finance & Accounting
Position Description / Responsibilities
Our finance and accounting department needs a Corporate Accounting Manager who:
- will be responsible for the general accounting and financial reporting functions,
- including oversight of development and implementation of internal framework and compliance.
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance; Master’s degree preferred.
- 4+ years of relevant experience at Big 4 public accounting firm required
- GAAP and advanced Excel knowledge required.
- Experience with healthcare and/or insurance industries a plus.
- Accounting for, or auditing of, medical claims, associated liabilities and self-insurance reserves.
- Active CPA required.
- Participates in the monthly corporate accounting close process, including review of journal entries, and ensuring the general ledger is complete, materially accurate, and closed timely and in accordance with internal and external reporting requirements.
- Responsible for review of monthly internal financial reporting, Corporate business unit cost analysis, cost sharing arrangements and allocation methodologies.
- Ensures all accounting and reporting functions under responsibility are performed timely and within any specified timeframes; Supervises degreed and/or clerical financial staff as directed.
- Prepares monthly analysis of Corporate performance and variance to budget.
- Gather, extract, analyze and model data using analytical and statistical tools to develop subjective estimates and perform balance sheet analyses.
CCS is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer