Corporate Services Coordinator, Relocation Department
Zeitlin Sotheby's International Realty
Green Hills Office, Nashville, TN
Insurance & Real Estate
Position Description / Responsibilities
Corporate Services Coordinator reports to and supports the Vice President of the Relocation department. Services existing, and new business implemented by Vice President.
- Counsels transferees and assesses their needs, discusses each file with Vice President to ensure good agent fit
- Manages the transferees' move from start to finish: coordinate temporary housing, school tours, moving of household goods, etc.
- Creates E-mail Marketing campaigns for corporate accounts and renter conversion
- Calls on existing and prospective accounts throughout the year: various holidays, brings gifts, sets up lunches, etc.
- Provides support for prospective accounts and new group moves, including but not limited to assisting with mapping out tours, pulling market information and creating informational collateral
- Manages the department software (eRelocation), including but not limited to database cleanup, closing all files, entering new agents, and running monthly reports
- Creates and assists with training initiatives
- Keeps meticulous records for transferee files, agent training, corporate calling, and more
- Assists in researching prospective companies
- Keeps kit room maintained and supplies stocked
- Keeps relocation files organized and handles end-of-year, off-site storage pickup of files
- In general, supports Vice President with any and all other needs as they arise
Qualified applicants, please submit your resume to: email@example.com. No phone calls, please.