Available for the following locations: Remote | Nashville, TN | Louisville, KY
Marketing, Communications & Information Technology
Position Description / Responsibilities
Hello, We're TechnologyAdvice.
At TechnologyAdvice, we are dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource across hundreds of technology verticals, our unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews help buyers find the right software to grow their business.
TechnologyAdvice has been named as one of the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies four times, as well as inclusion in the Inc Best Workplaces list for 2021. In 2019, TechnologyAdvice received a Nashville Business Journal Small Business Award and was named the Market Mover in the Nashville Chamber’s NEXT Awards. We are also a five-time recipient of the annual Tennessee Top Workplaces awards.
TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn, with a diverse workforce and client base located across the globe. We’re growing and always interested in expanding our team with top talent...make sure to check out our perks and benefits listed below!
TechnologyAdvice is looking for a Creative Director to join our rapidly growing Marketing team! With exciting initiatives on the horizon, we need this role to serve as the lead for all creative and design projects within the company. You’ll also act as a guiding resource to oversee presentation and impact of designed content in all activities.
On day one, we need someone who is eager to dive in and learn all there is to learn as a marketer at TechnologyAdvice while quickly contributing to discussions and projects. With the amazing support you’ll get from our team, the growth, development, and impact you could experience in this role is through the roof.
How You'll Contribute…
- Plan, execute and report on design projects relating to the TechnologyAdvice website and other marketing assets
- Review all creative activity at TechnologyAdvice, ensuring compliance with brand guidelines
- Optimize internal user-facing processes and software employed by the marketing team
- Initiate and facilitate audits of marketing-facing software
- Maintain in-house style guide for branding, typefaces and styling rules
- Provide guidance to content team, engineering and other departments around user experience, format and branding consistency
- Present progress on creative initiatives to senior-level management, executive team, and company as needed
What You Bring…
- Minimum of 7 years as a Graphic Designer or Creative Director with UI/UX design experience
- Experience leading a creative team and interacting with senior leadership
- Demonstrable history of people management and development
- Superlative graphic design skills
- Excellent creative and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- High level of initiative, self-direction and accountability for actions required
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and have the ability to multitask
- Mastery of HTML and CSS
- Extensive experience with Adobe Suite
- Extensive experience with marketing automation platforms
- Familiarity with JS and Jekyll
Please apply here: https://technologyadvice.apply...